A Summer Vacation!

Summer is always a time of sleeping in, swimming, and playing with friends.  We have been enjoying the time off from school and I'll admit very little of office time for me as well.
Our annual trip to visit family is always a highlight of the summer for the kids and me.  This year it was an extra long trip because my SIL also had a milestone birthday.  I went up to visit her as well to celebrate.



Our trip includes a trip to the lake to stay in my Aunt's cabin.  We explored, rode a zip line, roasted marshmallows, played games, did crafts, and Grandpa rented a pontoon boat this year, which was an absolute blast!


We also had fun geocaching this year for the first time.



Wally came to visit for the first time this year too!  It was a hot day out at our cousins' house!  My Mom and Dad did a little geocaching with us too.



So many things to do.  We went back to school clothes shopping and school supplies, Water park with cousins and my Mom and Dad.  A inside amusement park/arcade/buffet, out to dinner with high school girlfriends, a movie, the zoo, whew!  These kids and I are SPOILED!!!!!!  What fun we had!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Give Your Budget A Kick In The Pants

Christmas is Always in December!

Christmas is Almost Here!