Organizing

Not a lot of financial news right now. So instead of focusing on the debt snowball and paying bills, I'm focusing my energy on organizing the house.
I've been doing some deep cleaning, sorting through closets, and getting caught up on domestic chores, like laundry!
In addition, I've been trying to be more organized and plan out the morning before I go to bed. This is a struggle for me because once we get the kids to bed, all I want to do is relax! But when I get the coffee and breakfast prepped the night before, plan the kids' lunches, and clean the kitchen, it is such a calm, nice morning.
I think I'm going to make a list (I love lists!) of all the things I need to do at night and then time it to see how long it takes me. Then I'll time the same tasks on a morning and see if it takes me longer in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas is Always in December!

How To Give Your Budget A Kick In The Pants

Christmas is Almost Here!